Register Here if you are new to the studio, or have not previously made purchases online.
Any Amount / Buy Now
Classes & Passes
Single Class / $22 / Buy Now
5 Class Pass / $95 / Buy Now
10 Class Pass / $170 / Buy Now
20 Class Pass / $300 / Buy Now
Student/Senior/Veteran/Hardship Pass / 10 Classes for $125 / Purchase at Studio
Full-time students with ID, seniors 65 and older, hardship determined on an individual basis.
Passes expire 180 days from date of purchase.
Community Classes (as noted on schedule)
Community Class / $10 / Buy Now
Community 10 Class Pass / $95 / Buy Now
Valid for Community Classes, as noted on schedule. Pass expires 180 days from date of purchase.
One Month Unlimited / $170 / Buy Now
Monthly with Auto-renew / $112 / Buy Now
One Month Pass valid for 30 calendar days, starting with first class. Please see below for details about auto-renew pass.
Passes are non-refundable and expire 180 days from date of purchase.
Discount for members of the following organizations: $2 off single class, 10% off 5, 10, and 20 class passes. No discount on specials, student/senior pass, community classes, unlimited passes, gift certificates, or class/pass purchases for others.
- KCRW Fringe Benefits
- Co-opportunity Grocery
- Heal the Bay
- School Teachers
Restrictions & Benefits for Unlimited Monthly with Auto-renew Pass
- No discounts
- Minimum three-month commitment; monthly charges will continue until you contact us to terminate
- You may schedule in advance one suspension period per calendar year at no charge; for each additional suspension or resumption a $25 fee will be added to your next month's payment. Suspending your pass holds any remaining time from the current month until you return.
- You may bring a guest with you to class for $10 any time
- 10% off merchandise any time (non-sale merchandise only, may not be combined with other discounts)
Expiration and Extension of Passes
- Passes expire 180 days from date of purchase or first class taken, whichever is earlier
- You may request a 60 day extension for medical or other reasons
- Within two weeks of pass expiration you may purchase a new pass and roll over unused classes from the expiring pass. Classes may be rolled over one time only for an additional 180 days, for a total of 360 days from the original purchase date.